Monday, May 11, 2009

Sneaky kids

After yesterdays "hack" unto the Happy Cottage Quilter by my sneaky children, you all are probably thinking that they are some kind of nice kids or something. On Saturday evening I found this on my kitchen table from my very sweet daughter -


It was fun being with my children on Sunday and spenting a very nice day with my husbands mother. When came home in the evening, there was a package on the table with an array of cards. We gathered together and this is what I found -


Now wouldn't you be surprised to find this?

Woo-hoo.......... this is what was really in the little package -


My son showed me how to retreive my email and go to my blog from the iPod touch. Can you imagine my total surprise when I read that I had been "Hacked" on my own blog! I first read about the iPod touch from a review here. You have to scroll down to Gift Ideas and read about the "World's Best Portable Computer."

Now I ask you, are these sneaky kids the best or what? I think they are! Love you guys ;-D

4 comments:

blushing rose said...

AND, you won the giveaway on my blog ... hmmmm!
I think you had a pretty darn nice Mother's Day ... chuckle. TTFN ~Marydon

andsewon said...

Haaa... sneaky kids yes... sweet kids yes!!!

Amy Friend said...

Wow, you're so hip now with an ipod!

Crispy said...

Wow what a haul you made!! I'm so low techy that my son has to show me how to use a cell phone, the IPod would really mess with this old head LOL....but how fun!!

Crispy