Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh, oh!


I'm still not able to download pictures from my camera, so this little guy will have to stand in and let you know what is going on in blog land!

There is an amazing blog hop going on at Stitch This. It's introducing Cheryl Wall's new book At Home with Country Quilts.

Linda Lum DeBono has a new book out "Sew Merry" and some of her pals are giving away a copy. Check them out

One more day for a Fat Quarter Shop fabric bundle giveaway! Check it out HERE.

And the Quilting Cowgirl is giving away a complete quilt kit.

Have a great quilting day!

3 comments:

Mary Marcotte said...

Thanks for the info! I'm going to check each one out later today when I take a break from sewing. I've earmarked your post so I can easily come back.
Mary

Susan said...

I love seeing new blogs...this week I'm a little over my head with two four year olds, but loving it and cherishing my time with my grands. It's what life is all about. XOXO

Chubby Chieque said...

How I wish I could join. Once a upon a time, when I was young, I used to quilt with my mum and sis. And finding you in bloggielandia awakes my interest again.

I gave you your link to my sisters who are living in the Philippines and informed them that you have great ideas of quilting §:-)

TY a mill for the info and I thank you too, for coming to Sweden to visit me §:-)

Hope you have a great day and enjoy the rest of your blissful week.

Hugs from Latvia's capital city Riga, where I am having an R&R
/Chie